LIFE has appointed four new officers and two new members to its Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2013. They are:
- Stephen O. Rothschild, CLU, ChFC, CRC, RFC. Rothschild serves as chair of the LIFE Board, replacing Debra C. Newman, CLU, ChFC, LTCP, who remains on LIFE’s executive committee in the role of immediate past chair.
- Cindy V. Gentry, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, chair-elect
- Marc Schwartz, J.D., CLU, secretary
These officers serve a one-year term beginning the first of the year. Brian H. Ashe, CLU, continues as treasurer, serving an indefinite term. Marvin H. Feldman, CLU, ChFC, RFC, is LIFE’s President and CEO.
The chair, chair-elect, treasurer and secretary are volunteer positions held by members of the LIFE Foundation’s board, which comprises representatives of its six producer organizations whose counsel and financial support are essential to helping LIFE carry out its public education mission. NAIFA is one of these six organizations.
New Board members
LIFE also selected new Board members. They are:
- Julian H. Good Jr., CLU, ChFC. Good is a career producer with MetLife and a NAIFA and MDRT member.
- Richard H. Linsday, CLU, AEP, ChFC. Lindsay is a financial services representative with Planned Estate Services, an office of MetLife, and a NAIFA and MDRT member.
LIFE, a non-profit organization, inspires the public to take personal financial responsibility through the ownership of life insurance and related products. To learn more about LIFE, go to www.lifehappens.org.
By Ayo Mseka