Do you have to wade through hundreds of email messages to find the one you are looking for? Are you unsure about how to archive your messages? MailStore Home, a free single-user desktop solution, enables you to back up all your email messages from multiple applications and accounts into one secure archive. It also searches all your email messages, including the contents of attached documents, within seconds.
The software, which you can download at http://www.mailstore.com/en/mailstore-home.aspx, has been developed by deepinvent Software GmbH, a German company. It requires minimum installation efforts and has a user-friendly operation. It’s already being used by small- and medium-sized companies in various industries, the company says.
MailStore Home archives email from Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007; Microsoft Outlook Express and Windows Mail; Microsoft Exchange server mailboxes; Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey; and POP3 and IMAP (including webmail services, such as Gmail and Yahoo) .eml and other files.
You can search by using sophisticated tools, such as searching by subject, message body, folder and attachments.
Here are some benefits of using this software:
- Archive and consolidate all your email messages centrally, securely and permanently.
- Search all your emails quickly. After you import your emails, you can search by using sophisticated tools, such as searching by subject, message body, folder and attachments. The software performs searches more quickly than in your native email client.
- Integrated CD/DVD burning utility to back up your archives with just one click.
- Preview archived messages directly in MailStore and reopen them in your local mail client, such as Microsoft Outlook.
- In addition to backing up the entire archive, you can import your messages to a variety of destinations.
- Messages are stored MIME-compatible and can be recovered at any time without information loss.