Registration is open for the annual Intercompany Long-Term Care Insurance (ILTCI) Conference, scheduled March 24-27 in Chicago. The conference is a multidisciplinary Extended and Long-Term Care event featuring 48 breakout sessions and customized workshops.
The top reasons to attend, according to ILTCI:
- Expand knowledge about options and choices for Extended and LTC planning
- Increase skills on reaching and helping more potential clients
- Add extended or LTC to your current practice
- Learn more about what goes on “under the hood” by attending sessions in another track specialty
- Network with others in the industry and in the cottage industry that has sprung up in support of Extended and LTC
- Learn how to craft and tell stories during the Keynote address featuring Matthew Luhn, one of the original story creators at Pixar.
Code & Conference Highlights for NAIFA members:
- Use of “NAIFA” as the promotional code will reduce producer registration fee of $195 to $145.00
- One Day pass for $120.00; not eligible for a discount
- Education track built specifically for producers
- In addition you may have an interest in the CLTC Master Class – this is an additional $195 cost (Value of $1,095).
Stay tuned for NAIFA’s launch of the Limited and Extended Care Planning Center (LECP Center), a virtual center that will equip insurance agents and advisors with information, products, designation and educational resources to help them plan for generational limited, extended and long term care needs.